Going Flat Out

I'm just about a week away from leaving on our quilters cruise, so I am going flat out ~ so much to do ~ so little time.

I'm pretty sure I'm the queen of procrastination ~

See ... I have a crown to prove it!

As usual, my weekend flew by ~ just a reminder, my weekend is Sunday/Monday. I did some prepping for my sewing projects for the cruise on Sunday and worked on them again today. But I also went grocery shopping, laundry, planted flowers (can't wait to show you) and went looking for some new tops for the cruise. I can't show you what I'm working on because we like to surprise the quilters, but I will give you a tease.


I'm loving this pineapple fabric, and it is perfect for our projects for the cruise.


This is the quilt the quilters will be making on this year's cruise ~ I'm in LOVE with the colors and all the cool piecing. Susan used the Michael Miller fabric line, Project Dovetail, when designing this quilt. 

Gonna be a busy 9 days, but we'll make it and be on the road to Florida and ready to sail the high seas in no time. My goal is to blog while on the ship, something I've not done in the past ~ we shall see how it works out.

Until Next Time
Be Kind

Kelly Ann

#2018QuiltersCruise

Comments