Decisions ...

I can stitch ~ in a car

I can stitch ~ on a plane

I can stitch ~ on a boat

Which of these three things will I be doing a week from today?

We head out one week from today for Florida ~ destination Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port. We'll spend one full day on the road and part of another before we hit our hotel. We leave land Saturday morning and if you saw my last post you know that I am going flat out right now.

With everything else I need to do before we leave I need to decide what I'm gonna work on ~

Should it be ~

 A little Halloween?



A cute little stinkin' cute pillow


Or this stinkin' cute squirrel?

I'm afraid I might take a few of them and hope I can at least one of them done on the road.

Back to my to-do list.

Until Next Time
Be Kind

Kelly Ann

#countdowntocruise

Comments