Vacation Time ~ Day 4 The Taste & Sights of Seattle

Through the years I've seen movie after movie filmed in Seattle showing Pikes Market Place, so I knew that was something I had to do while in the area. Let me just say this ~ I was not disappointed ~ not one little bit.




The flowers were amazing ~ If I lived locally, I would be buying flowers every week. Most of the bundles cost between $15 and $25 and loaded with color. 


Dried pasta by the pound

What I did not get a picture of was the fishmongers ~ they were tossing and throwing fish ~ you can tell they had plenty of practice.


Live music ~ who knew a mop could sound so good.


Coffee at the 1st Starbucks ~ well ~ the original one moved to this corner about 5 years after opening so as far as most people are concerned this is #1.





Wall art ~ I can't figure out if it's carved concrete painted or stamped and painted ~ it is bright and vivid ~ how I wish we had cool stuff like this in Warrenton.


This picture could have a big "cool" factor or a big "eeewww" factor to it ~ it's gum ~ a whole ally of gum art ~ not sure I want this in Warrenton.


More street art ~ a crayfish or shrimp ~ either way, it was pretty cool.


I tried getting a selfie, but it just wasn't gonna happen, so Andrew helped a gal out.


We walked around Lake Washington when we wrapped up our busy day downtown for a total of 14,130 steps ~ the water was beautiful, and the parks & rec does an excellent job with the paths and greenways. 

One last sunset from the roof ~ no picture because it really looked like last nights.

Last nights sunset in case you wanted a picture 

One day left, and we have a ferry trip planned ~ 

Until Next Time
Be Kind

Kelly Ann

#vacationSeattle

Comments