Vacation - Day 1

The name of this post would have had more meaning if Andrew's flight wasn't delayed 5 hours...but we made the best of it.

As Andrew flew across the country I checked into the hotel we'll call home for a few days...the view of Lake Washington...farppen amazing...


and to add some fun to our stay...the other direction from the first pictures is the Boeing factory.



Susan's sister played tour guide this afternoon...they picked me up with the intention of going to Taco Time for dinner
BUT...best laid plans...

we went to Dick's...

Decent burger...I like my fries crispy, but these were tasty with some tater sauce, it's a Seattle thing, look it up!

Walking out of Dick's we saw this mural...too stinkin cute...

I can't wait to explore this city, so Sheri took me on a sneak peek...



We saw the Space Needle and Mt. Rainer, these pictures do not do the view from Kerry Park justice.

We picked up Andrew and headed back to the hotel, just in time to catch the sun slipping down into the Pacific Ocean.

I think we picked the right place to call home for a few days...

Until Next Time
Be Kind

Kelly Ann

#2018SeattleVacation

Comments