Travel Day ~ Home

Travel day ~ exhausting! I have to hand it to people that frequently travel from east to west for business, and it is exhausting.

We left the hotel this morning at 6 am Sea-Tac time and arrived home at 4:30 pm Dulles time. We had both been on the west coast long enough to get acclimated to the 3-hour difference ~ Sunsets on the rooftop at 8:30 pm PDT = 11:30 pm ECT.

Back to the travel part of the post ~ Quick and easy through TSA at Sea-Tac and we were at our gate 2 hours before departure, so much for extra security and early to the airport.

I settled into my seat with my handwork and a few movies on the United App.


Need to finish with green vines, press and figure out how I want to finish it off. Do I frame it? Or do I use an Ackfeld wire hanger? decisions...decisions...decisions!


This little cutie is something that Susan from Swirly Girls Design, she made it using cotton and I just had to play with the pattern with wool. I need to add Welcome to the center and back it ~ and voila ~ all done!

We got home to our happy pups ~ they were happy to see us, but they were happy because the "babysitter lady" took very good care of them.

So my to-do list looks like this before I official head back to work on Tuesday:
  • Laundry
  • Grocery Shopping
  • weeding
  • planting veggies
  • petting puppies
  • figure out quilt market goodies
  • plan my next three weeks before the cruise
  • and so much more
Until Next Time
Be Kind

Kelly Ann

#deadlineto2018cruise



Comments