Quilt Market - It's a Wrap

The last day of market is typically spent running around checking the last bit off of my to-do list...it would have really helped if I had brought the list with me to the convention center instead of leaving it on the coffee table.

I remembered a few things...I forgot a few things...but all in all I'm bringing back some really cool stuff for the shop.


I wanted to share these pictures with everyone doing the Sunshine Girls...I thought this was a stinkin cute way to add them to a quilt. A fun monthly kit of the month from Adornit that included the pattern, fabric, and buttons from Just Another Button Company.


The ultimate love store...Princess Leia and Han Solo. These panels from Camelot Fabrics will be coming soon to KAQ.


The quilts in this booth were so stinkin' cute I just had to share.

This booth is Kathy Cardiff's...and it was loaded with samples from her A Cottage Garden book. The book is available in the store and online. Not primitive and not bright, a great word to describe it would be "cottage"... I'm totally in love with her work.


This display was from the Aurifil thread booth, the thread tree was whimsical, and I guess the Quilts Inc people thought the same thing because they won a booth award.


This squirrel was too fun to pass up, so he's heading to the shop all the way from Minnesota.

Okay, friends...that's a wrap for now...unless I find more pictures on my phone.

Until Next Time
Be Kind

Kelly Ann

#2018QuiltMarket 

Comments

Post a Comment