Can You Say Jet Lag?

I tried ~ I really tried to get up early so that I could get back on east coast time but it just wasn't gonna happen this morning.

9:30am I dragged myself downstairs and was greeted by a big white puppy and an old gal dog. We headed out to the back porch, our first of the season to hang while having coffee and breakfast.

Andrew took off to hang with Neal checking out a new brewery ~ or at last new to them. I chilled out on the porch a little while longer before starting laundry and doing some cleanup around the house.

I spent a few hours at the shop with Angie trying to get a handle on some computer work. I was excited to see that a few things I ordered from Market arrived.



Elizabeth Hartman's new patterns arrived, and we've already to had to reorder North Stars. Both of these are on our website

I popped into the grocery store to pick up fixings for a big salad ~ I don't know about you, but when I've been out of town, I want nothing more than to eat at home.


If you follow me on Instagram, you'll notice I use the hashtag "quiltersthatcook." There are a lot of us out there, so many that I started a facebook group, Quilters Who Cook, pop over and ask to join, you'll be sure to see lots of tasty dishes.


It's hard to tell what this picture is ~ but our friend, Kathy, has been watching the pups, and she has a wicked sense of humor ~ these are all the pups soft toys hanging from the tree. You see ~ Stella is good about bringing in her toys, but Bodhi hasn't gotten the hand of "get chew."


Speaking of Stella T. Rottenbear Dog and BGB (Bodhi Good Boy) ~ someone wanted some loving, and someone else was jealous.


While we watched the Expanse, we had three episodes to catch up on, I finished up my beehive wool project and decided to start on this one. 

Tomorrow is the day we both try and get back on east coast time ~ I'll let you know how it goes, but it's 11:23 and I'm still awake and watching tv, so the chances of me getting up early ~ not so good.

Until Next Time
Be Kind

Kelly Ann

#homesweethome 

Comments