Welcome

Picture courtesy from Garden Whimsies by Mary

As we enter the last month of the year, it is also the craziest month of the year. Parties, shopping, wrapping, baking...but STOP...take a deep breath and slow down.

 Let's all promise each other that we will enjoy this Christmas season. My friend Suzanne over at My Retired Life on the Prairie has a bucket list ... a very impressive bucket list .. after reading her post and her list it got me to thinking. 

Being in retail we start thinking about Christmas in January...and by July we've got our products out and people are having Christmas in July events..it's nuts but it's the life we live. By the time December arrives most of us are thinking of inventory not baking cookies or wrapping. You can forget about making homemade gifts...I think most of us are deep in to planning our next years events that this season whizzes by and we frantically write out our shopping list and throw our gifts in bags.

Well I say...it's time to SLOW DOWN...and enjoy the season...so here is my Bucket List for this Christmas season...

This year I'll be watching more Christmas movies, riding around several times to look at Christmas lights, wrap presents and even decorate the packages..and bake..and relax and enjoy!

So tell me...what is on your bucket list for this Christmas season?

Until Next Time
Be Kind

Kelly Ann
#2017relaxenjoy

Comments