Dreaming


As winter starts to set in I've started dreaming of this...



June 2018 we'll be traveling with Quilt Retreat at Sea ... and I can't wait...

This is our 5th cruise with Susan from Swirly Girls Design and Michelle and Jacquelyn from Quilt Retreat at Sea ... and we're gonna make this one the biggest! The goodies are being planned..Susan is busy designing the quilt...and as always, Michelle and Jacquelyn are busy planning excursions and putting the final details on setting up the conference room with the right amount of table space, sewing machines and ironing stations..

Speaking of sewing machines..did I tell you that you don't have to bring your own on the ship? Did I tell you about the "Bobbin Boy"...you never have to load your bobbin, change your needle or even thread your machine. You'll be sewing on top of the line Janomes and I can tell you from experience, I own one, they sew like a dream!

So sit on Santa's lap and whisper in his ear...I want a quilters cruise for Christmas...and maybe just maybe you'll find one in your stocking.

And about the pool time...it's not all work and no play..you'll have time to sit by the pool or hop of the ship and take an island adventure.

BUT WAIT..I almost forgot..your cruise includes a trip to Caribelle Batiks and I promise you that you won't be disappointed when you visit the beautiful Romney Manor and get some insight in to how batiks are made.

So what are you waiting for??? Call today and join us on a great quilting adventure.

Until Next Time
Be Kind

Kelly Ann

Comments