And again...

I feel like I do a blog post titled "time flies" or "where did the time go"...about every other month.

My new goal for blogging...at least once a week...it's good to have goals, right?

Right now my goals are to get the binding finished on my Quilters' Quest Shop Hop quilt


to roll out the Wooly Block Adventure (check out their Facebook page) our block is done but now to get those kits cut..

and to add more products to our online store

So you see I have lots of goals and this doesn't even take in to account the amount of time I spend with this fella..

at 15 weeks Bodhi is getting big and loving life and is a real handful..but he is a part-time shop pup. You'll find him on Tuesday, Friday & Saturday hanging out in his kennel, he's not a free range shop pup.

So that's what I've been up to this summer...
what about you..
what did you do on your summer vacation?

Until Next Time
Be Kind

Kelly Ann

Comments

  1. Kelly, I know you know this, but maybe your "bloggees" don't. You can use your Accuquilt to make your Wooly Block Adventure. All kinds of petals available--I have them all! So much fun and wool is easy pezy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment