Phoebe Ann Mosey

Are you scratching your heading wondering who Phoebe Ann Mosey is?

Let me give you a little history lesson and see if it comes to you...

Born August 13, 1860

Her skill paid the mortgage on her mother's farm when she was only 15 years old.

She married Frank Butler in 1882

Her and her husband joined Buffalo Bill's Wild West show in 1885

SO..do you know who I'm talking about yet?

Annie Oakley

As we were traveling the back roads of Ohio this past week we came across a sign that said "Annie Oakley gravesite"... I flipped on the blinker real quick and flipped the car around to check out things myself.

You see..I love history and this was quirky enough for me to want to see for myself. To read more about Annie check out this website.






You never know what you'll find along the backroads of America.

So tell me..do you stop to see the unique and quirky things as you travel?

Until Next Time
Be Kind

Kelly Ann
#2017vacationtime

Comments