Time Flies

My how time flies...

12 years ago today we turned the key in the lock at 9 S. Fifth St and started this fun journey that we like to call Kelly Ann's Quilting. I've told this story many times on this blog, our first customer was Val Roop, and still today so many of those first day customers are still with us.

We've are always on the GO! at KAQ...adding new interest for quilters and letting go of those things that just don't work..out with the old and in with the new!

To start the month long celebration off at KAQ we are giving away an InstaPot loaded with 12 of my favorite things...


With a retail value of $275 this package can be yours and it's simple. Stop in, write your name on a piece of paper, drop it in the basket...and repeat, that's right no purchase necessary..you can register once a day, so the more visits the more chances to win.

And I can't end this post without saying a big THANK YOU to everyone that has supported us through the years..and to the amazing staff that we've had.

Until Next Time

Be Kind

Kelly Ann
#2017twelveyearsandstillcounting



Comments

  1. Cooking and sewing my sort of day
    Linda Roberts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I lived close by...maybe one day I will visit from Rhode Island!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be honored to be one of the lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If someone could just go ahead and write my name for me and drop it in that would be great lol. Im in Ohio unfortunately ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary! WHAT a neat Giveaway! Thanks for sharing again! msstitcher1214atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool great idea. happyness04431@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun Cooking pot of goodies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment