Never enough time


I've been quiet lately...

spending time with this pup..

Our Zele was 13 1/2 years old .. she lived a very good life...a true princess. She was fearless..she was our protector..she was our Boo dog...

We have been left with a very large Zele size hole in our hearts...but we promised her the day we brought her home that we would love her till the end and then help her cross that bridge. Zele taught us so much .. with a lab.. they shed..a lot..she loves treats..she knew how to pretend potty time to get treats then knew how to ask to go out to potty to get the real treat...she knew how to tell time..did I say she shed...A LOT? .. she showed us unconditional love ... and for that she will always be our seal pup..
We love you Zele T. Boo Dog...forever...

Until Next Time

Be Kind

Kelly Ann
#2017ZeleDog

Comments

  1. Very often our walks with those we love are far too short. I'm sorry you lost your precious fur baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May your love help heal your broken heart. Sending love to help you along the way... so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though I don't want to go anytime soon, I'm so looking forward to being with my babies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for your loss. It's nice to know my dog isn't the only one who fake pees for treats. Special memories of your sweet, sheddy little girl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment