Valentine Prep

I know...we just finished with Christmas and I'm jumping in to Valentines Day...but that's the life of a retailer and quilter.

I was busy this weekend prepping for 5 .. yes FIVE.. Valentines Day samples. Most are smaller wall hangings, pillows, table toppers and even a cute little original one with linen and wool heart.



As I sat down last night to cut out the applique letters for the two newest Kimberbell Designs pillows I wondered..am I the only one that tries to leave the background all in one piece..ya know, like peeling an apple trying to keep the peel one long peel...


I cut out one of the hearts and thought it was the perfect frame for my still standing Christmas tree..notice the red & white lights...for now I'm calling it my Valentine tree but I do draw the line in adding green lights for St. Patricks Day.

So tell me..do you try to keep your background all in one piece when cutting out for applique?

Until Next Time

Be Kind

Kelly Ann
#2017keepingitreal

Comments