Retreat update...

I knew when it was time to pack for the show owners retreat that I should have pulled my check-list and checked it off...
Now..this is a modified list...but do you see what is left "unchecked"? YEP...I sent my machine to Florida a week ago and the foot pedal decided that it wanted to stay in Virginia. AND guess what else I didn't bring...YEP..you can see it..I brought one ruler, I didn't bring a square ruler but thankfully some of my friends did so I'm not totally out of luck. 

So to the rescue..my wonderful husband for taking the foot pedal to UPS and over nighting the foot pedal..and my peeps here for lending me their square rulers.

And before you get too jealous about me being in Florida while everyone got snow in Virginia..it is FREEEzzzzing down there...

So..

Until Next Time

Be Kind

Kelly Ann
#2017sewposium

Comments

  1. Oh Kelly Ann don't you have a start/stop button on the front of the machine?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment