Sleep...is it over-rated?

I would bet you a buck that we have the conversation of sleep, or lack of, at least once a day at KAQ.

While our husbands/partners/cats snore blissfully through the night we wake up several times a night or wake at 2am, 3am, 4am and toss and turn till it's time to get out of bed and prepare for the day ahead. Yesterday I read this article, and apparently we slept in shifts in the 18th century.

The article goes on to talk about what people did between their sleep shifts...well this got me to thinking...should those of us with awful sleep patterns get up and sew? Would our cutting be off? would our seams be fat? or how about some hand stitching, would our stitches be so crooked would we be using our friendly seam ripper to undo what we had spent the wee hours of the night putting in?

So tell me...do you sleep in stitches? and do you get up and do anything productive?

For me..I toss and turn and then get up between 5am and 6:30 depending on what lies ahead..

Until Next Time

Be Kind

Kelly Ann
#31dayblogwritingchallenge

Comments