Ladies Night

In the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season it was really nice to take the night off from baking or wrapping or card writing to have a Ladies Night Out!

I went out with a few of my friends to Muse Paintbar in Gainesville and WOW...what a fun night.

The place was packed; with everyone painting the same picture it made it easy for the instructors to keep us all moving. We all start off with a blank canvas and then we are guided through the steps to paint our Christmas ornament picture. At some point Laurie and I decided that our paintings needed to be horizontal vs vertical...and I was getting impatient in waiting for instructions so I just plowed right in to the painting.

 Let's start with the first ornament...


Add a second ornament...


And before you know you've added all the finishing touches..this is mine..



We have Laurie's masterpiece...

Laurie's background was a real pretty green..she also added touches of blue in her ornaments..wish I had thought about that..

Her is Beth's...

Beth added tree branches all around her painting...it made it look like her ornaments were tucked inside a bunch of tree branches..

This is Jenn's masterpiece...her snowflakes look like stars to me and like her ornaments are flowing above the tree tops...pretty cool dontcha think?


And of course we had to take a picture of all the artist and their paintings...

This was so much fun that I can't wait to do it again..

So have you ever done a wine & design ladies night out? If not..I highly recommend it..it's great for the soul and mind.

Until Next Time

Be Kind

Kelly Ann
#31dayblogwritingchallenge

Comments