Do you ???

Do you collect snowman, Santa Clauses or a mix of both for the Christmas Season?

I've had my share of both...never really sticking with one or the other. I was having a conversation with my peeps, Kathy & Angie, they both LOVE and I mean LOVE LOVE LOVE snowman or is it snowmen? either way, they both collect them and I was joking them that I didn't really collect stuff.

Well...

I started taking pictures to give them a hard time and I guess I do collect something...it was just hard to see the trees through the forest...






I guess I have a thing for trees...my newest love are the Bottle Brush Trees that Janet at The Empty Nest  introduced me to.

So...what do you collect...and be honest, don't hold back, we all are dying to know!

Until Next Time

Be Kind

Kelly Ann
#31dayblogwritingchallenge

Comments