Call to Action

Hello all my peeps..

Here is a call to action if you want to step up to the plate...

As many of you across the country know there was a horrific fire in Gatlinburg Tennessee...so many homes and even lives lost and at a time like this quilters are always quick to jump in to action.

I know this is a busy time of the year for all of us but I wanted to put this Call to Action out there...I will be collecting quilts for the victims of Gatlinburg and mailing them out next Friday, December 16, 2016. If you live outside of my local area and would like to mail them directly please let me know and I will send you the mailing address. As you can guess the coordination of this effort can be time consuming and a local church in Tennessee has stepped up and is willing to collect the quilts and get them to the families in need.

For each quilt you drop off we will make a pillowcase to put the quilt in.

Thank you for taking the time to consider helping out...I know as quilters your hearts are huge and are always willing to give of your time and effort.


Until Next Time

Be Kind

Kelly Ann
#31dayblogwritingchallenge

Comments

Post a Comment