Blooms

Back in the beginning of December I was excited that my Christmas cactus was blooming and I had hopes there still might be flowers on it for Christmas day. But it was not meant to be...my salmon colored flowers were wilting.

Here she is as her blooms look like little shrimp hanging off the tip of her stems.

Andrew brought two from his mothers..I had no idea what color they were or if they would bloom.
Two weeks ago I noticed some swollen blooms on the tips of the stems...they both started to bloom
and here we are Christmas day and the little one is loaded and the bigger of the two is exploding.



It's hard to tell from the pictures but they are more pink then my salmon one...I'm so excited that I now have three Christmas cacti to watch and wait to bloom each season.

Until Next Time

Be Kind

Kelly Ann
#31dayblogwritingchallenge

Comments