Do you see the difference?




I've been doing some serious binding...so does your needle do this? Normally I keep
on stitching with a bent needle but this time it just wasn't happening, so out came a new needle
and I was one happy camper.


This is my needle of choice for binding...it's big enough to get a few stitches on the needle but
not to small that I lose it in my fingers. The one thing that really saves my fingers when binding...

they stay on my fingers and you can use them over and over again till the sticky just gives out.

Okay...back to binding to me..Quilters Quest is just around the corner, gotta get these bindings done..

Until next time
Be Kind...

Kelly Ann

Comments

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment