Spring

SPRING...
There are several images that come to mind when I read that word...
google.com/images

I love springs, the rustier the better...what do I do with them? nothing but one day
I will find the coolest thing on Pinterest and there will be no stopping me.

Another image that comes to mind is what most people think of...
 google.com/images

We all love the beauty that spring brings..the bright flowers and greens that pop
out after winter. I'm super excited to be out in the yard this year because it's
been a very long and cold winter here...and I mean...loooonnnnnggggg and 
COOOOLLLLLDDDDDDD...

One image that pops into my mind that I do NOT like...
google.com/images

Springing the clocks forward...Why can't they just leave the time alone?
I do love the days being lighter in the afternoon when I leave the shop but
losing that hour of sleep...I just do NOT like it. And to make matters worse this year
there is still snow on the ground as we do push our clocks ahead by one hour. 

So here is your public service reminder...
Move your clocks ahead by one hour before you go to bed on Saturday night...
change the batteries in your smoke alarm
and pull out those flip-flops because after all
Spring starts the season of
FREEING THE TOES!

Until Next Time

Be Kind

Kelly Ann 

Comments