Thankful and counting...

I just wrapped up a 10 day shop hop, Quilters' Quest, and between the long
hours and no days off blogging for Thankfulness took a back seat. This doesn't
mean I wasn't thankful for something during those ten days, I was actually very THANKFUL
for being able to sit down at the end of a long day.

Today I am Thankful for the wonderful team we have at Kelly Ann's Quilting.
I've been a very lucky shop owner since the day I opened, the team at
any business can make or break it and I think that being open for almost
nine years speaks volumes about the people that support me and the shop.
So THANK YOU to past and present team members...

Jackie
Nanette
Irma
Trish
Leigh
Karen S.
Pat
Barbara
Dolores
Pam R.
Pam C.
Laurie
Angela
Karen O.
Angie
Lynne
Lisa
Artie 
Joyce
Sydney

Until Next Time

Be Kind

Kelly Ann


Comments