Blogging took a back seat to shop hop prep...then the actual
shop hop...then the days following but that's all behind me...
for now that is until the next one starts in November.
I was reading a blog this morning and it was all about fives..
five things she had done that day...five recipes she liked...
five things she's gonna do tomorrow and five blogs she likes to read...
So I'm thinking...Did I do five different things yesterday (I'm blogging in the am) that
I could list...
1. Woke up to a cold fall morning and HAD to put on socks..
my toes need to be FREE..so socks are not really my
2. Spent the best two hours with part of my Creative Team at KAQ
coming up with fun and creative ideas for our Quilters' Quest
3. Chatted, helped and just completely enjoyed the customers
that came in to KAQ...couldn't ask for a better day of
chatting and helping peeps with their fabric selections.
4. Dinner out with Janet (from The Empty Nest) and her man and my man...
we love getting together with them and it's the perfect way to end the work
5. Ended the day hanging with Andrew and the girls...watching TV and
loving just chillaxin at home.
Well...that didn't take long to come up with five things to list...
here are five things I hope to do today...
1. Finish up my Quilters Quest projects
2. Pick the rest of the peppers off my plants and pull
those plants up
3. Go to see the Music Man with Andrew and our friend Pammie..
4. Shop for lights and fixtures for our bathroom makeover
5. Have fun with lots of laughs all day long
Okay..that last one was popped in there at the end but should have been number 1 because that's my goal...to have lots of laughs today..
So do you have a lits of 5 things to do today...fun? work? chillax?
Until next time