Getting away...

Do you ever feel like just getting away from it all???

Can't get much further away then this...


We are spending a few days in Chincoteague VA..

and while we're spending some much needed down time on the beach I'm also 
reading a hilarious book by Susan McCorkingdale, 500 Acres and No Place
wear your depends when reading this book, she will crack you up.  
But wait..so that you don't think that I've totally turned into a beach bum and
completely forgotten that I have two shop hops coming up I am working on
one of the projects I've designed for Quilters' Quest..but mostly I'm reading
and enjoying my time off with Andrew..

I'll be back in a few days and check in on what I've gotten
done and fill you in on the rest of the beach getaway..

Until Next Time
I'm on Island Time...

Kelly Ann

Comments