Where to start...

Everytime I've gone to post something has come up...or I couldn't find the right words to go with the pictures I took..or...or...or...there's always an "or" but it hit me this morning.  When you go so long without a post you're not sure what to say or even how to say it.  It's like not talking to a friend for a long time on the phone and you think "should I pick up the phone now or wait" well you wait then it becomes awkward so you decide not to call..well that's sort of what has happened with my blogging.

I'd say that life got in the way but the truth is my life is just as busy today as it was last week, last month, last year....you get the picture.

So..now I'm at that awkward stage of blogposting...so I'm popping in to say hello...sorry I haven't called and I promise to get better about writing you more often...

For today...It's Sunday and I'm sitting on the front porch with my favorite dude and the girls, having some coffee, listening to nice soft piano music, watching my finch flutter around, Janet, my friend at The Empty Nest calls them party-birds, and just planning my day.  This is a normal routine for us on Sunday, cause Sunday is my Saturday, first day of my weekend and I've got high hopes of getting a ton done in the next two days...keep your fingers crossed that my to-do list is all checked off by tomorrow night...

until next time...
Be Kind...

Kelly Ann

Comments

  1. I'm the same. I blog blog blog a few days in a row, then nuthin for awhile. I find that I get into slumps - have nothing new to talk about. My life is pretty plain, so unless I start a new project or new hobby, or bake something different, I don't have much to talk about!
    I love reading other blogs tho....so keep blogging! :-)
    Off to do a new blog for myself today - strawberry ice. Come see it! http://marthava.blogspot.com/2012/06/strawberry-ice.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you have lots of photos you want to share and don't know what to say, you just post them as a wordless wednesday post...........:D Pictures speak for themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whenever you post, we are happy to hear from you. enjoy your sunday!! i'm supposed to be out trimming the hedges but i can't find the power cord. grrrr...oh well...came in to check blogs instead:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment