Time flies...

I wonder how many blogpost I start off with...man does time fly...a gazillion maybe?  I've been knee deep in planning, planning for our Tour de Quilt, planning for Quilt Market, and planning for Quilters' Quest.

Tour de Quilt was amazing, got to meet lots of new and fun people with lots of laughing and long days on my feet.  Was lucky that I got to spend the day with one of my fun peeps, Susan, and then have dinner with her and our husbands, and yes lots and lots of laughing was going on.

Quilt Market is coming up, as a matter of fact I leave next Thursday for a action packed five days, I will do my best to blog while there, hopefully snap some pictures.

Quilters' Quest starts 9 days after returning from Quilt Market so once my feet hit the ground back in Virginia from Texas they won't stop for several weeks.

To keep up to date on my day to day going ons make sure and check out the Kelly Ann's Quilting Facebook page.

I promise not to be gone so long the next time...
but until then...
Be Kind...
Kelly Ann

Comments