I'm back....

Wow...I just looked and the last time I blogged was July 1st...hmmmm...I bet you're thinking I didn't have anything to say...okay, I'm betting y'all that know me were not thinking that.  Nope, I was busying getting ready to go on vacation, then we headed out, came back and voila...here we are 11 days later. 

I bet you're wondering what we did on vacation and would love to see all the pictures and hear the exciting times...well...I do have a few pictures but as far as exciting times we did some chillaxin by the pool at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.  I start off by saying this, Las Vegas in July is hot and we knew this but what we didn't know was that it was also crowded with kids..OMG..I'm talking lots and lots of kids.  After spending our mornings hangin' at the pool complex we'd take some nice cool showers, cool as in the temperature not as in hip.  Off to lunch and some serious people watching...now that's when I needed my camera ready...wowser there was some "interesting" dressed people in Vegas.   The 5 days came to a close and we were back on the plane headed home with some major discussion on where we'll go next year on vacation...we're thinking lakeside with the girls. 

I'm still working on the pictures...I'll start posting those tomorrow...
so until then...
Be Kind...
Kelly Ann

Comments

  1. Glad you had some time to chill! Looking forward to the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought your vacation sounded lovely. It's always great to get away. While you were away, I was thinking on my two color quilt and changing my mind several different times. It all kept my mind off of toothache pain. I think I have decided but still waffling a little. I'll make up my mind when I actually get started. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment