Road Trip in Salt Lake City...continued 2...

Here is the final installment of my road trip while in Salt Lake last month, Pine Needles located in cute Gardner Village was the perfect way to end the day.  Loaded with cute little displays, bright color paint on the wall...there was eye candy all around and I couldn't decide what to take a picture of so I just kept snapping away.  I hope you enjoy just a few of the pictures, if I had loaded them all you'd be here all day...













So that's it, the Shop Hop road trip is complete, the rest of my time in Salt Lake City was spent working to find lots of fun and interesting new goodies for the store...work work work...and maybe, just maybe a little fun at night with my friends.

Until next time...
Be Kind...
Kelly Ann

Comments

  1. Love the masquerading quote!!!

    janet xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see why you loved their booth and so glad you took so many pictures. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of eye candy and since I will never get to places like that in my life time it really is special to see - ideas abound. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that dish towel! The quote is great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment