Game or Ads or Halftime?

Okay...tell the truth, do you watch the Super Bowl for the game or the ads?  I enjoy watching the game, some games are better then others but this year was a pretty exciting game, I love to watch the Packers but just as much enjoy watching the Steelers so I was cheering each time a touch down was made regardless of the team.

The halftime show this year blew me out of the water, it was amazing to watch the Black Eyed Peas live, actual live singing, no pretaping for this group. Halftime is traditionally the time to run for more snacks but not this year it was sing along time...and sing I did, not sure how much the rest of my peeps in the room felt about that.

There were a few of the ads that I got a good laugh out of but for the most part to me they seemed to lack the entertainment factor except for the one with the little "darth vader" this cracked me up everytime I saw.

So tell me...what do you like to watch?  or better yet do you even watch the Super Bowl?

until next time
Be Kind
Kelly Ann

Comments