Tuesday, really?

It's Tuesday...really....I find it hard to believe that I leave for Houston on Thursday and I still have a few things to get done...for one...
I really need to find the other shoe to both pairs of these Crocs...I can not walk through life always turning left.  We leave for Market Thursday morning and that's when the fun begins, but before that can happen I need to finish up a few project for our upcoming Groovy Girls club and mentally prep myself for the fact that one week after returning we'll be in full Quilters' Quest mode.

So I better get moving...I still need to find my other shoe...
until next time...
Be Kind...Rewind....
Kelly Ann

Comments

  1. maybe this was the inspiration for Beyonce's song

    "to the left..to the left, everything you own in a box to the left"

    janet xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad I won't see you this weekend! Give Traci a big hug for me. Have a blast and find good things.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment