Cowgirl

As most of you know I'm a pretty big dog lover...as a matter of fact I love most animals...I say most cause some just don't do it for me.  A dear friend of my mine loves, and I mean LOVES her dogs, they are her fur children. Well her little girl, Cowgirl is having some problems with one of her legs.  It appears that Cowgirl has cancer and is in need of some treatments, and in order to help pay for these treatments Traci is raising funds through her etsy store, Sundancer  So I'm gonna send some stuff her way to help her raise some bucks to help the girl...take a hop over to Traci's site and see what she has going on...who knows you might find something that is perfect for your home, your friends home, your mothers home, your sisters home...okay y'all get the picture....and to send you off with a smile...here's a picture of Cowgirl...
now look...is that not one of the sweetest faces you've ever seen..
thanks for stopping by Traci's etsy shop..
Kelly Ann

Comments

  1. Cowgirl is absolutely the sweetest dog you could ever imagine. Even in all that pain she still manages to love and smile.
    Thank you for doing so much for such an outstanding dog and friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that poor thing. She sure looks very sweet.
    Very nice of you Kelly Ann.But then you are nice. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment