Day Off

I don't normally get a Saturday off but today was the Warrenton Spring Festival and KAQ always closes for the festival.  For the last several years we've had something to do, either company visiting or a little trip planned but not this year, nope, this year we decided to stick around the house and enjoy just being off.  So what did I do with my day off...we ran to Wegmans then to Lowes for plants, potting soil and gas for the grill...after we got home Andrew got busy...


and what did I do...duh...I took the picture...actually I spent the afternoon planting some new plants and veggies, once we put the porch back together I promise to take a picture.  The rest of the day went by quickly...we cleaned up and fired up the grill for the first grilling of the season, hotdogs and cold beer...the perfect ending for a day off.
So my Saturday off is coming to a close, we're hanging out, watching some tv...Cops..those are some bad boys...and just think...I have tomorrow and Monday off....

life is sweet....
see y'all around the monkey farm...
Kelly Ann

Comments

  1. Ah, there is nothing like the front porch (or the driveway, back porch, house eves, cars, sidewalks) getting power washed by DH! You did have a great day - thanks for sharing. PS are you packed yet?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment