Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day Off

I don't normally get a Saturday off but today was the Warrenton Spring Festival and KAQ always closes for the festival.  For the last several years we've had something to do, either company visiting or a little trip planned but not this year, nope, this year we decided to stick around the house and enjoy just being off.  So what did I do with my day off...we ran to Wegmans then to Lowes for plants, potting soil and gas for the grill...after we got home Andrew got busy...


and what did I do...duh...I took the picture...actually I spent the afternoon planting some new plants and veggies, once we put the porch back together I promise to take a picture.  The rest of the day went by quickly...we cleaned up and fired up the grill for the first grilling of the season, hotdogs and cold beer...the perfect ending for a day off.
So my Saturday off is coming to a close, we're hanging out, watching some tv...Cops..those are some bad boys...and just think...I have tomorrow and Monday off....

life is sweet....
see y'all around the monkey farm...
Kelly Ann

2 comments:

  1. Ah, there is nothing like the front porch (or the driveway, back porch, house eves, cars, sidewalks) getting power washed by DH! You did have a great day - thanks for sharing. PS are you packed yet?

    ReplyDelete