1st Day on Market Floor

I do have pictures to share but they are gonna have to wait until tonight...yesterday was a very long day...long as we left the room at 8:00 and got back at 10:00...and no I don't mean 10:00am... We same some pretty interesting notions and patterns that, yes, we'll be bringing back.  We did visit with some of our peeps and even got to meet some new ones.  Let me see...who did we see....everyone...yep that about covers it...What??? you want to know who we saw...fine....there was Mark Lipinski (got a picture with him), Alex from Aurifil, Pat Sloan, Eleanor Burns, Amy Butler, Swirly Girls, Karen Dumont from Karie Patch Designs (y'all remember her trunk show from Quest don't ya), Alex Anderson & Ricky Tims, Robyn Pandolph...and goobs more..

We have another long day ahead of us and we did learn a lesson yesterday, drink more through out the day...and no I don't mean cocktails..water....both of us feel like hangover city...and NO we didn't go out and tie one on last night...We had a great dinner with some old friends and now ones...Stellas Fish Cafe was an interesting place for dinner and I can't believe I didn't get a picture of the sign, anyway, we had a blast I don't think I've laughed that hard in forever...one of our new BFF's is Karen, don't ask me the name of her store cause for the life of me I can't remember but you can bet I'll hunt her down and have it for ya tonight...there was Melisa & Laura...yes I know I'll do links of their stores tomorrow...Joyce was there...y'all know Joyce from Quilting Adventures she was there along with Patty (her Jackie). 


Okie-Dokie...we're making ourselves beautiful...hahahaha..I know I just crack myself up...anywho...we'll see y'all on the flip side of the day...

KA&J

Comments