Wordless Wednesday

Comments

  1. Wow such a beautiful picture. I love Spring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Marydon ~ I would LOVE to learn of your Mother's writing on Audie Murphy's wife ... will you share? Sherry, Carol & I had a fabulous time for 3 days ... wish you could have joined us. I didn't realize you live so close by ...

    Your florals are gorgeous.
    TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Sweetie...
    What a beautiful post for wordless Wednesday. I love this gorgeous view that you have. With everything coming to life, it is such a blessing to be outdoors. I had so much fun in Maryland, PA. West VA. and VA with Marydon. We just sparkle together. She is my Sister, we are convinced of this for sure. I so wish you could have came for the tea. I would have loved meeting a quilter. I have always so desired to learn, but do not have a good sewing machine, so couldn't quilt even if I wanted to. One day, yes?

    Looks like you ladies had a wonderful time when you got together. I would have loved to have seen the bag. The quilt is exquisite. My how beautiful. Loved the cat that thinks he is a dog. Cute.

    I am your newest follower. I can't wait to see what you create next. I would be so honored if you signed up to follow me as well. Have a beautiful day sweetie. Country hugs...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I miss being there on the East coast when I look at your Wordless Wednesday post. I feel peaceful just looking at your shot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment