It's a Blizzard...Really!!

I'm gonna call us lucky...as of 7:30am we only have 14 inches...but there's more to come for the rest of the day. Last night the updated projection was 30 to 40, I was a little afraid to look out this morning but what a relief when my measuring area was buried under a foot...woot woot...
We've cleared the driveway last night and we'll do it again this morning then once the snow as stopped, sure makes life alot easier to move 7" at a time instead of 20 all at once.

Once I do my snow duties I'll be hunkered down with my sewing machine...what are your plans for
today??? if you live in our area break out those UFO's and get to working...it's perfect sewing weather...

until later...
stay warm....

Kelly Ann

Comments

  1. Permission slips to sew!!!! enjoy the day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill is cleaning off the back deck now...looks like we got more than you. It was up to his knees in places ;-( I'm ok though...I have pie ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I sure hope you don't get as much as predicted. Stay safe, warm and sewing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I've seen the news and it doesn't look fun! So many flights cancelled! Well, like you say, perfect day to sew! EnjoY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I FINISHED A QUILT TOP! I AM SO EXCITED! I'm headed back to the sewing room to try to make it two! I would have gotten more done, but the kids have had to venture outside every 2 hours, eat every 3 and were bored at least every hour! As long as the power stays on and the food holds out, Blizzed + mommy time = BLISS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd prefer to just sit and eat while snowed in. lolol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment