Where has the time gone....

How many times do us bloggers start off a blog with.....where has the time gone? We all have good intentions but something happens, me I got a cold two days after getting back from Market and am just now feeling normal, okay, you got me there I'm never really normal but how about if I say normal feeling!

Normally we tote everything back with us on the plane, our luggage loaded to the max weight, our carry on bags so heavy we can hardly walk through the airport but not this year...our friends Joyce & Phoebe from Quilting Adventures turned us onto the "rent a box". A service, for a price, provided by Quilts Inc, it's easy, you rent a box, at the end of the day you visit your box and unload your goodies, before you leave market for good you go back, they weigh the box and presto, you pay up and they ship to you, no broken backs...yeah!!!! Well our box arrived and we've been unloading goodies...buried under all the stuff was some great rulers from Deb Tucker. Deb gives us an easy way to make the Hunter Star block with her ruler...we're so excited we'll be doing the demo for a month...now I gotta figure out what fabric I'll use to make one for me.

I have been doing some quilt type work, not alot but I'm working on my Bee's round robin, this past month was applique', two stems and I'm done...not bad but I need to hand it in tonight..yikes...I'm also working on a Halloween wall hanging, very cute and it would be really very cute if I would get it done and up but nope I decided to do a hand button hole stitch around the applique so it's taking longer then normal, maybe I'll work on it tonight at Bee. I'm also planning Irma's birthday present, well I'm not planning it, it's planned and I can't really tell you guys because who knows she might get a hankering to read by blog and I would hate to ruin her surprise...anywho, her birthday is this week and so it'll be late but she will LOVE IT!!!!

Enough rambling from me...gotta get going to work...another Fabric Rep coming in this morning and I need at the store early...

see ya later gator...
Kelly Ann

Comments

  1. Sounds like you had a good trip. Hope to see some pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hilarious! I do the same thing (decide to do handwork and drag the project out longer) especially when there's a deadline. Glad you had fun at Market. I just got back from Festival with a cold. I think they were handing those out down there -- at Market AND Festival! (The picture of your "girls" is adorable!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think you can do that 'rent a box' thing at Costco! They get me everytime..go in for a few things and come out with two carts ;-(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment