I'm Back...Sort of...

Okay where who took my time...it's missing...We could turn this into some kind of X-File episode..I swear it was just the other day I was going to Houston to Quilt Market, then bam it's less then two weeks till Quilters' Quest ... really where has all the time gone.

We've been busy at the store cutting kits...lots and lots of kits. Can you say Jelly Rolls...yep, lots and lots of jelly rolls....fat quarters, yep, charm packs, yep...you name it we've cut it. We've taken to saying..."after Quest" well do such and such...with the list we've got going we'll be just as busy after Quest as we've been before.

I've taken some fall pictures but the camera is down in Raleigh NC with Andrew, once he gets back I'll post some pictures of the yard...and I promise to get back on track with my blog posting....I pinkie swear promise!

TaTa for Now...
Kelly Ann

Comments