Do You????

Do you...facebook? twitter? blog? I do all three and people ask me how I can find all that time to spend it on the computer...well I do all three but I don't spend hours on end "surfing" all my sights. I have about 200 blogs I follow and those include news feeds as well as quilty ones, I check in while I'm having my coffee in the morning and before I go to bed at night. On the weekends I do spend some time checking out other blogs and sometimes even add them to my list of people to watch.

Facebook is fun because I get to "chat" with my friends and family. Last night Facebook allowed it's users to pick a userid...yep, now you can find me at www.facebook.com/kellyannquilts so if you're on facebook and want to friend me, that's where I'll be.

Twitter is so quick and easy but I'm still feeling the waters over there. I know some of my friends "chat" with others around the world but I spend so little time there no one could find me to chat with them. But if you're interested in following me there you can find me at www.twitter.com/kellyannsquilt

So...I'm interested in if you blog, facebook or twitter and why??

It's Saturday and I have strippers arriving at the store at 9:30am...so get out there and have fun...

Comments

  1. Happy Saturday Kelly Ann...ok..you ready?...I blog to show people what I am up to in my studio and to share a little of my 'world'. I Facebook to keep in touch with out of town family and friends. I Twitter to meet fabulous artistic ladies from all over the globe. I also get quite a few people that find my Etsy shop through Twitter. Each site serves it's own purpose and the key is not to let it take over you life ;-) I am actually considering picking only 2-3 days a week to do all my online networking. The rest I will spend doing my favorite thing...working in my studio ;-) Hope that answers your question!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, see this is what I was wondering, how and why we use what we use...Thanks Janet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment