And the winner is....



Congratulations...

Happy Cottage Quilter

Thank you to everyone that left a comment it was fun to see where everyone was is in their Christmas planning. I tried to get the girls involved in picking the number but this morning they were more interested in chasing the squirrels then picking a number so it was up to me and a random.org to pick the number, so way to go Happy Cottage Quilter you are the winner of the Maywood Studios Sweet Sixteen Cottage Romance.

Today is Monday, my day off from the store so lots to do and maybe just maybe I'll get to have a visit with my sewing machine.
Happy Quilting

Comments

  1. Thank you so much Kelly Ann. I LOVE the beautiful Maywood Studios fabric!! Hope you enjoy your day off :-)

    Jocelyn
    http://happycottagequilter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drats! Lucky Jocelyn!! Thanks for holding the drawing, Kelly Ann, that was fun. Hope you have a chance to do some sewing today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your winner. And thank you for the nice birthday greeting. I appreciate it!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment