New Friend

Check out my new friend...
He doesn't have a name but I've decided I'm gonna let him hang out the studio with me for awhile. Colleen brought him to me, she picked him up in Bluffton SC while visiting her sister, she said he would be perfect for the front porch and she is so right.

I did do some quilty stuff last night, finished cutting out State Fair by Miss Rosie's Quilt Co. This is another one of those projects y'all are gonna have to wait to see because it's for someone's birthday and I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I promise I'll post the day I give it to her.

off to work, btw did I tell y'all that it's freezin' here? well it is and I can't wait for spring...saw the robins trying to peck through the snow so spring can't be far off.
Happy Quilting and Stay Warm

Comments

Post a Comment