Dinner Time

I love to quilt and I really love to cook. Just like taking fabric and putting it all together to make a beautiful quilt the same goes for food. Just take some simple ingredients, put it all together and you have a beautiful meal. Here's how my Cod Cakes start out...
1 1/2 pounds of Alaskan Cod

1/2 sweet onion chopped
special ingredients finished products....

I love this receipe for cod cakes, because I'm not really a big fish eater this is how I can get some of that much needed Omega 3's into my body. If you're interested in how much of what I put into these cakes just post a comment and I'll email ya the "secret" receipe.

Now that I have a full tummy I'm gonna sit and work on some really cool "green" work..y'all know me gotta mix things up.
Happy Stitchin'

Comments

  1. Sounds good - dispite my bad memories of Cod growning up... My mother from MN...before FEX grew up loving SALT cod ...YUCK... that and liver are some of my worst memories from child hood.

    I could see doing your recipt with Tuna or Salmon or even flounder... I am sure unsalted the cod is fine :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment