A New Day

This is the few under my feet, it doesn't matter if I'm at my desk or sewing cabinet this is what I find. If you'll notice both of the girls are comfortable on their nice double fleece blanket. I sat down to blog on my binding that I didn't work on last night but to prove that I'm ready here's a photo of part of the quilttonight while watching American Idol I plan on getting on the hand work.

Last night a couple of us from work got together for our "official" Christmas, gifts and food, can't ask for more then that. Here's what I got from Nanette

it's call a puff quilt or biscuit quilt, but not the kind of biscuit you have with sausage but it's still fluffy. For now I'll be keeping it on the back of my sewing/computer chair but I can see the cat wanting to have a nice soft spot to lay while I spend my hours sewing away.

That's all for now, need to get ready to seize the day but how do you seize the day when it's so stinkin cold outside...burrrrrr...
Happy Quilting

Comments