New Project

I've always been the type of quilter that buys for a project, does the quilt, finishes it before buying for another but that's been thrown out the window. I'm sitting here typing and looking at a big stack of fabric that I brought home from the store yesterday, ready to be cut into small pieces and sew into big pieces. I'm chomping at the bit to start on the one for the guest room. It's taken me years to figure out a quilt and then to finally find the fabric, wahoo. But, before I can start on that quilt I have to finish up the one that's cut out for our next stash busters class, it's cut and I started sewing last weekend but it looks like I need to kick up the sewing so that I can start on a project for me.

Today is Thursday which means I normally get to put something on the long arm but not today, it's a morning of private machine lesson then do some rearranging in the store to show the new Designer Topaz that's going to arrive. I can't wait to get the new machine out of the box and see what it's all about. www.husqvarnaviking.com to see the image of the new Topaz, very nice....stop in to see the new machine for yourself, if you're reading this from out of our area go to your nearest indpendent Husqvarna Viking dealer and ask for a demo.

Happy Quilting

Comments