It's Arrived

I know I posted this morning but I couldn't wait to share the new Husqvarna Viking Topaz 30, it really is a "gem". If you love the 10" are of the Sapphire and want to add a touch of embroidery to your work then the Topaz 30 is just for you. I did a quick sew on it this afternoon and it runs nice a smooth, just like the Designer Diamond and Sapphire. I also hooked up the new Huskylock s15 and what a nice little serger. I did a quick thread, and I mean a quick and with no adjustments it serged up a storm, I mean I took it out of the box, plugged it in, gave it some pretty pink thread and serged along some bluejean fabric, perfect. If you're close come in and check out the new machines if you're not so close go to your local independent Husqvarna Viking dealer.
Happy Quilting

Comments

Post a Comment