Another Trip

Well I'm off on another trip, this one down to North Carolina to help my mother with her double knee replacement recovery. I just happen to be in NC when the latest storm decided to roll through, funny thing is Hanna was a smallish storm, we're getting wind but up in Virginia, Andrew and the girls are having one heck of a rain storm, they're getting more from the store then we are, yikes.

I've been doing lots of reading in my trade magazines and online and my head is overflowing with ideas and changes. We're really gonna shake things up at KAQ.

I heard through the grapevine that another quilt shop in my area described KAQ as Country Bright. I don't know that I would have pegged us as Country Bright, or actually Country anything, but after walking around the store I can see how someone might come up with that description. We're located in a building that's over 100 years old, yep, older then me, and I've got the floors painted periwinkle and we do have some country type prints, but then we also have the full line of Mark Lipinski's Califon in the store, kind of crazy, but this other shop owner may have just given me a new tag line, Kelly Ann's Quilting your home town Country Bright quilt shop...what do ya think?
Happy Quilting

Comments