Wow

Where did July go? You know the exact moment when you realize that half the year is over and you've not started your Christmas presents yet, yep, that's it, it just hit me. But, and here's the good part, Jackie and I have been sharing the duties with Stash Busters this year, one month she does a sample the next me, well, to date I have 5 samples done, which in turn means I could have 5 potential Christmas Presents, this is where I go, WAHOOOOOOO or WOOTWOOT....now I just need to figure out what goes to who.

I'll be working on the August Stash Busters this weekend and I'm so excited, some are okay and some are, are you ready for this, a WAHOOOO or a WOOTWOOT, I'm so into WOOTWOOT now I may be using that for awhile. Once I'm done with Stashbusters I'll share with everyone where I've found some of the greatest patterns, don't want to give to much away.

For those of you that know we sell Husqvarna Viking sewing machines. The daily question I get is which one do you own, my standard answer is all of them, heheheheh. To tell you the truth I'm really in love with the Sapphire 870 Quilt, if you've not placed you hands on one go to your closest independent dealer and ask to put your hands one. The 10 inch arm is a quilters dream. I have a gammill long arm and I still use the 870 to quilt some of my pieces. Talk about thread painting, wootwoot, it's amazing. I'll be quilting a table runner on the 870 tomorrow and hopefully finishing up cutting my August Stash Buster, o' did I mention that I'll also be working the store with just one other person, can you say "caffeine".
happy quilting

Comments