Training Over

Well I made it through Husqvarna Viking Product Know How and am now certified, maybe I need to be certified crazy. There is so much to learn and we crammed a ton of stuff into one week but I still feel like there's so much more to learn. It was a great training experience, the people that work for Husqvarna Viking in Westlake are a great group of people and you couldn't ask for a nicer environment to learn. I'm totally pumped about the new machine coming out but just like everyone else I'll have to wait. I can tell you that it has the largest embroidery field on a home sewing machine, a larger LCD screen then the Husqvarna Viking Designer SE Limited Edition, 50 additional features and the list goes on and on, but to really see for yourself go to www.husqvarnaviking.com , click on USA, wow is the only thing I can say. I've come back with a ton of stuff in my head, with the Christmas fabric arriving, samples needing to be made and now all of this embroidery knowledge, well there's no end to what my mind wants to do, now if I can just get my body on board.
Happy Quilting & Sewing...
KAQ

Comments